Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A question to ponder....

Who thinks Bony should play only when Aguero is injured?

I think Bony should start on Sunday. He's more than capable. With no pre season to speak of, I think rushing Aguero back would be asking for trouble. I'm not saying don't play him, I'm saying ease him in. If we needed him on Sunday we could bring him on after 55-60 min.
I have pondered it and I disagree to me we start our best team in every league game, Everton are no mugs

Play an unchanged team v Everton.
Bony is a very good player. Aguero needs to last a season, so the use of Bony at some time and resting Aguero appears one of Pellegrinis delightful decisions.
Navas gives speed on the one flank and should play v Everton.
His crosses and shooting need improvement for the standard of the team that he is in.

Always a bastard of a game this one, and one we'll do very well to come back with three points. Same team as the one against Chelsea, and a 1-1 draw.

A question for GX Blue. Can you name any winger in the PL that would be better than Navas?. I honestly think Navas gets a raw deal from the fans. His work rate cannot be questioned - some of his crosses are good - into the edge of the 6 yard box - and when the other strikers have not kept up with Navas he gets the blame. Where he
does "fall down" is the ball across sometimes hits the covering defender - and the fans groan. Does any team in the PL have a better winger/midfielder?. - I would like to know.

Last year most of our attacks went through him and time and time again he hits the first man when putting a cross in. Yes he does work hard but he is playing to create and score for us. He didn’t score a single Premier League goal either last year. That is an absolute joke. Playing as one of our attacking 4, he didn’t score 1. It's his constant fuck up of attacks though that irritates me. Not to mention he never beats his full back even though he’s supposed to have this explosive quick pace.
He does the defensive side of the game well though and i wont take that away from him. We are balanced with him in the side too. It’s all working at the moment so I wouldn’t drop him.
Reminds me of Trever Sinclair - gets the ball, loses it to the full back, he then tackles the full back and concedes a throw in and everyone claps him for working hard. ha!

same starting 11 for me, if we keep the same intensity there is no reason we can't come away with the points, but its always a difficult match this, as they always seem to play this as one of their annual cup finals.
sterling to open his account

Last year most of our attacks went through him and time and time again he hits the first man when putting a cross in. Yes he does work hard but he is playing to create and score for us. He didn’t score a single Premier League goal either last year. That is an absolute joke. Playing as one of our attacking 4, he didn’t score 1. It's his constant fuck up of attacks though that irritates me. Not to mention he never beats his full back even though he’s supposed to have this explosive quick pace.
He does the defensive side of the game well though and i wont take that away from him. We are balanced with him in the side too. It’s all working at the moment so I wouldn’t drop him.
Reminds me of Trever Sinclair - gets the ball, loses it to the full back, he then tackles the full back and concedes a throw in and everyone claps him for working hard. ha!

navas is not good enough if we are aiming to win the CL,hes an inferior version of david white

Playing Aguero for this one is a no brainer!
Then I think back to last season. Aguero was on fire and then we played Everton! They double tagged him and Aguero was crocked for weeks!!
Think we need to be careful against these bastards and look at the long term picture.
Could see the logic now of starting with Bony and bringing Kun on if needed!!

fuck worring about a draw...destroy them...they are shit as are their snide fans... lay a marker down 4 0...

would stand side by side with man united over everton/liverpool any mancunian that says otherwise is a liar or related.

or too young to know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.