Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it Delph won't be fit for this one again?

Same team as the previous two. Possibly changing Zaba for Sagna. If he makes the change and we lose, then I would have stuck with Sagna
Lol at the last bit

No need to change a winning team.
Good balance on the right with Sagna and Navas must be pissing Zabba off big time.
If Pellegrini changes things and we lose nobody will thank him for it.
Expect to start unchanged.

The word brilliant is not quite true is it?
Your looking for not bad or ok.

I'd keep the side from Sunday myself though. Keep the run going boys!

A question for GX Blue. Can you name any winger in the PL that would be better than Navas?. I honestly think Navas gets a raw deal from the fans. His work rate cannot be questioned - some of his crosses are good - into the edge of the 6 yard box - and when the other strikers have not kept up with Navas he gets the blame. Where he
does "fall down" is the ball across sometimes hits the covering defender - and the fans groan. Does any team in the PL have a better winger/midfielder?. - I would like to know.

A question for GX Blue. Can you name any winger in the PL that would be better than Navas?. I honestly think Navas gets a raw deal from the fans. His work rate cannot be questioned - some of his crosses are good - into the edge of the 6 yard box - and when the other strikers have not kept up with Navas he gets the blame. Where he
does "fall down" is the ball across sometimes hits the covering defender - and the fans groan. Does any team in the PL have a better winger/midfielder?. - I would like to know.

not sure if you are serious whit that question or fishing ;)

Navas is a great little player, works his socks off ,always gives 100%

as a winger his main task is to cross the ball into the box, and 9 out of 10 of his crosses end at the first defender.

he has a good work ethic and does everything right but, fails to deliver the goods and this is for me a deal breaker.

on top of that he is very selfish if he gets a chance to take a shot and balloons it most of the time.

A question to ponder....

Who thinks Bony should play only when Aguero is injured?

I think Bony should start on Sunday. He's more than capable. With no pre season to speak of, I think rushing Aguero back would be asking for trouble. I'm not saying don't play him, I'm saying ease him in. If we needed him on Sunday we could bring him on after 55-60 min.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.