Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't envisage many changes- not a fixture for blooding new players- and it will be interesting to see how Sterling copes with the ineviable abuse. Would settle for a 0-1 victory, but if we play with the same intensity, it could be too much for Barry and McCarthy, and we may win more comfortably. On reflection, it's arguably good to have such tough fixtures so early in the season, as it galvanizes the players and shows the managment what still needs to be done.

I reckon of all the away grounds we'll go to in the Premier League this season this is the one Sterling is least likely to get abuse in mate.

This one will be harder than yesterday

Madness to change the team at all

Not predicting a score but expect it to be quite close

Zaba in for Sagna as afaik Mirallas is out. 2-1 to City, Aguero and Silva with our goals, Jagielka with theirs.

Same team as yesterday, no need to change that and there's plenty of time to start rotating.

Weirdly enough I think this is a bigger test than Chelsea

We all know Everton treat this as a cup final when they play us...always raise their game

We will have to be at our best to get a result

I's be happy with a draw coming away from Goodison but a win would put real pressure on the league contenders

Madness to change a team that's performed the way they have in the last 2. Zabba will have to wait

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.