Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having to listen to Tim Howard commentating live yesterday, I hope we give them (and him) a dry bumming. He was the co-commentator on the NBC stream and I was struck by how both he and the commentator were gutted by what they were seeing. It was annoying at first, then I found it amusing, then just tiresome. THIAC

After having to listen to Tim Howard commentating live yesterday, I hope we give them (and him) a dry bumming. He was the co-commentator on the NBC stream and I was struck by how both he and the commentator were gutted by what they were seeing. It was annoying at first, then I found it amusing, then just tiresome. THIAC

saw him walking out of the stadium after the game. Nobhead

Yes blues!!! Has there been a bluer Monday? I'm so happy right now, city look unstoppable, two games, six goals, zero conceded.

How long do you think we can keep this up for? And what's our biggest threat that could end our sexy run? Imagine if we beat Everton 0-3 on Sunday... I would climax...

Anyway blues enjoy the week, back where we belong... Top Of The League :)

Despite their win at the weekend all is not well with them at the moment and if we have a strong start then it shouldn't take long for the Goodison crowd to start getting on their own players backs. AND given yesterdays result I'm expecting to see Chelsea ramp up their interest on Stones during the week which could mean we see a player with his head elsewhere come Sunday.

Right now I'd settle for a draw and would be ecstatic with a win to keep our early season momentum going with Watford at home to come. However if Chelsea were to drop points in the earlier kick off I think we'll blow these lot away.

Same team and formation as yesterday. No need to change a winning side.

If we play to the same intensity as the Chelski and WBA games it should be another similar result.

Same XI as Sunday, play with the same tempo and tactical acuity and we should win.

A draw would be fine though as long as we don't do what we did against Stoke, Hull, and Burnley at home last season against Watford (i.e., drop points).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.