Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
More of the same please lads, tough fixure but glad it's now and not on a Monday night in January!
Keep the same team, loads of games to rotate players.
Any win I'll be delighted with.
Come on city!

Same team, easy decision in my eyes. And that's regardless of who might potentially come in this week. Manuel has surely learned not to unnecessarily rotate players for the sake of keeping them fresh, hasn't he? Zabba, and Clichy can wait, do not alter that back 4 after 2 clean sheets. Need to win this. It's always a tough game but it's a game champions win. If we end next weekend anything less than 5 points ahead of Chelsea it will be a disaster. We're in fantastic form, our rivals aren't. We need to take full advantage of this and at the very least maintain that 5 point gap

Sagna and Kolarov both in good form, they should keep their place until their form dips.
The season is long, Zaba should rest for now.

Another tough game depending on which Everton turn up! Hope it's the Watford performance rather than the Southampton

Same team, easy decision in my eyes. And that's regardless of who might potentially come in this week. Manuel has surely learned not to unnecessarily rotate players for the sake of keeping them fresh, hasn't he? Zabba, and Clichy can wait, do not alter that back 4 after 2 clean sheets. Need to win this. It's always a tough game but it's a game champions win. If we end next weekend anything less than 5 points ahead of Chelsea it will be a disaster. We're in fantastic form, our rivals aren't. We need to take full advantage of this and at the very least maintain that 5 point gap

I think the word you are looking for is "disappointment". It would hardly be a disaster, would it.

An excellent OP again, even if it was spoilt by the American version of 'Ring-a-ring-rosie' ;)

I agree with whoever posted that if Zab and Clichy are to be given a run out soon then Watford would be the match, keep this back 4 together for Everton.

I would like to know the strengths and weaknesses of Jagielka and Stones to know if its worth giving Bony a start over Aguero. Although, a run of games might do Kun good (I must look up the next few fixtures).

Got to say I can't remember when I was last this confident going into a game against Everton.

I can't think of a good reason to change anything.

Pre transfer window is a good time to face Everton, they will have distractions and the win at the weekend will have taken some pressure off.

All we need to do is keep the momentum going.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.