Pre-match | Everton v Man City (Updated Pg1 Injuries and Travel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pellegrini made one change for Chelsea. So I will go with 1 change for Everton, Zab for Sagna. Not that Sagna is playing poorly, like all he has been terrific.

Zabaleta looked knackered at the end of last season and has since played in Copa America. Giving him a gradual introduction into the season might not be a bad idea.

Sagna struggled to establish himself last season and played infrequently. Giving him an extended run of games whilst he is playing well should only be beneficial,

Providing Sagna continues to play well I think he should keep the spot.

It's going to be a test for us, Everton tend to up their game when they play us, but the form we are in at the moment I don't think many would bet against us but we are City fans and we always fear the worst

It's going to be a test for us, Everton tend to up their game when they play us, but the form we are in at the moment I don't think many would bet against us but we are City fans and we always fear the worst
Spot on,so I will go for a 2.2 draw (but hope we win 3.0) seriously though as you say Everton seem to raise their game when we roll into town,Everton had a very good win at Southampton so it is going to be another hard game,but then again it is the premier league...

------------------Aguero---------------------

Sterling----------Silva------------DeBruyne**

------Fernandinho--------Toure------------

Kolarov---Mangala------Kompany-----Zaba

**Considering DeBruyne deal is done by then, or else we will have the same old Navas(Pros:good dribbling,tracks back / Cons: piss poor crossing and shooting )

Couple of questions mate:

Why on earth would you change the back 4?
Do you honestly think DeBruyne will play? - think about that one

Would happily take a point from this one
7 from the first 3 games would be great, especially with Watford at home next so should make it 10 out of 12

No changes till Watford please Manuel. Would probably take a point from this right now, Everton usually show up against us.

Zabaleta looked knackered at the end of last season and has since played in Copa America. Giving him a gradual introduction into the season might not be a bad idea.

Sagna struggled to establish himself last season and played infrequently. Giving him an extended run of games whilst he is playing well should only be beneficial,

Providing Sagna continues to play well I think he should keep the spot.

Agreed, Sagna deserves his place in the XI till otherwise proven. He's been great for 2 games now, my joint MOTM with Fern yesterday, Zaba can get a run out against Watford to prove himself but I wouldn't throw him into this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.