Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't play Silva, Vinny, Zab, Hart, Yaya or Aguero against Monchengladbach.

We need them fit and firing for the PL and there is no need to rush them back for this game.

---------------- Willy -----------------
BS --------- MD ---- NO ----------- AK
------------ Fern --- Nando-----------
Navas ----------- KDB ----------- Nasri
------------------ Sterling--------------

Those players are more than good enough to get the 3 points and if Pellers makes us play on the counter, like in Rome, it should be a comfortable win.

Ffs

I'd feel much more comfortable going into a CL match with a tactical plan for once.

Also, the competition is shit anyway. I'd much rather allow our key players the recovery time they need than rush them back.

If Silva didn't play against Juve then he would probably have played against Spurs and West Ham.

If Yaya is out I think defensively we will be stronger with the 2 Ferns in the team as a holding 2 KDB ahead of them with Sterling and Navas or Nasri either side. I dont mind that going into a away game in the champions league.

I'd feel much more comfortable going into a CL match with a tactical plan for once.

Also, the competition is shit anyway. I'd much rather allow our key players the recovery time they need than rush them back.

If Silva didn't play against Juve then he would probably have played against Spurs and West Ham.

You might not like it but I'm pretty sure the board and owners would want us to win this competition.

Pellers will be digging himself a hole if he picks this team.

I think if Kompany is missing for the game we need to have Zabba playing. We need leadership and Zabba will give that to the defence. I think this is a good game for us to have we will get a few players back i think. Hart , Silva and Yaya will be in the starting line up. Hopefully Bony will be fit enough too for the bench. Kun will find his goalscoring boots we will right the wrongs of our last champions league game. KDB playing back in Germany for the first time will be our driving force for us.

And we all lived happily ever after

You might not like it but I'm pretty sure the board and owners would want us to win this competition.

Pellers will be digging himself a hole if he picks this team.

Our best CL performance came with a weakened squad in Rome.

We're playing Monchengladbach not Barcelona. A front 4 of Nasri, Navas, Sterling and KDB should be more than good enough.

Our best CL performance came with a weakened squad in Rome.

We're playing Monchengladbach not Barcelona. A front 4 of Nasri, Navas, Sterling and KDB should be more than good enough.

Just because we didn't play our best squad against roma doesn't mean we're always gonna beat a team of their caliber. Play our best squad as always and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.