Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
some of our fans are not that bothered about this competition, but we have to put what has gone on behind us and start to embrace the champions league. In order for our club and squad to push on they need to start producing in Europe and it has to start tonight - this can then carry us on into resembling the side that played the first 5 league games

We were unlucky against Juve, but we do need to win this one convincingly.

3-0 win for us

And no we should not be resting players

going for a 2-1 victory, them to score first.

Hart
Sagna
Demi
Otamendi
Kolarov
Toure
Dinho
Silva
KDB
Sterling
Aguero

Thats the team i would like to see but i have a horrible feeling navas is gonna start.

that's looks a good side but I feel hart and yaya will be missing

Hart
Sagna
Demi
Otamendi
Kolarov
Toure
Dinho
Silva
KDB
Sterling
Aguero

Wonder what fun and games tonight's match will bring?
2 nil up and lose?
3 red cards?
6 injury's?
3-5-2 formation?
Tevez style fall out.
Can anyone notice my love of the champions league.

Not sure why so many city fans hate the champions league. I hate UEFA as much as the next guy but I'm always buzzing for the idea of us finally becoming a European superpower, a team like real madrid who will win group games 4/5-0 and scare the hell out of everyone. Feeling a strangely precise 4-2 win tonight and of course Kev to score

some of our fans are not that bothered about this competition, but we have to put what has gone on behind us and start to embrace the champions league. In order for our club and squad to push on they need to start producing in Europe and it has to start tonight - this can then carry us on into resembling the side that played the first 5 league games

We were unlucky against Juve, but we do need to win this one convincingly.

3-0 win for us

And no we should not be resting players

you're probably right but i still see it as a pain in the arse, IMO if it wasn't for CL Juve game we would be on Max points in the PL

0 _ 2 to the Germans. Frightened rabbits again.

Much as I'd like to give you grief for that, I fear 2-0 to them is a far more likely outcome than 2-0 to us. We won't enjoy playing them. They're organised, athletic, bus parking, counterattackers from what I've heard (see KDB in the MUEN). Not exactly our forte.......

Last edited:
I see this fixture as being quite similar to our trip to Ajax 3 years ago. Its a game we should win but we need to make sure they don't gain any momentum in front of a large vociferous crowd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.