Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the story with our Captain?

Said he was fine a couple of weeks ago and now physio saying he is out until after the international break at best.

Nasri who trains and is now declared unfit just another in a long line of bewildering stories.

Bony clearly still on compassionate leave but they say he has a knock FFS.

This has quickly become a joke of a season.

Wouldn't be surprised if we get smashed tomorrow and on Saturday as well.
Good Grief, you have got it bad

we will make borussia look like barca, wouldn't be surprised at all. CSKA last season looked like barca at times against us
No they didn't. We were just totally unprofessional in those 2 fixtures. They looked like a very poor side which was what made it worse.

We'll get thrashed and get a red card for our troubles I'd imagine, perhaps MDM to give away a pen. God Europe is depressing, but then again haven't had a reason to find it anything other than depression about from one match against Bayern.

We'll get thrashed and get a red card for our troubles I'd imagine, perhaps MDM to give away a pen. God Europe is depressing, but then again haven't had a reason to find it anything other than depression about from one match against Bayern.
Hey we beat Bayern 3 times...! Aha who am I kidding we're horrible in Europe. I feel acceptance of such can only provide me with unexpected pleasure if we do get wins. I was foolishly optimistic against Juve only to end with the familiar feeling of "oh, that happened again".

For me this is a must win. I can't keep track of all these injuries. Not really sure who is available and who isn't but here is my best guess at the XI.

------------------Hart------------------
-----Sagna---Ota---MDM---Kolarov--
----------dhino-------------------------
---------------------Yaya---------------
-Navas-----KDBruyne-----Sterling---
---------------Kun-----------------------

***Silva if he's fit coming over @65 for Navas/Sterling.

Good luck to all those traveling to the match. Enjoy your time in Germany.

Last edited:
Hey we beat Bayern 3 times...! Aha who am I kidding we're horrible in Europe. I feel acceptance of such can only provide me with unexpected pleasure if we do get wins. I was foolishly optimistic against Juve only to end with the familiar feeling of "oh, that happened again".

I was the same, and I imagine the players will also be feeling the same. I'm pretty detatched to europe this season now after seeing yet another similarly poor display against Juve, until we change squad to be faster (no more Kompany to yaya to kompany to MDM to yaya to Kompany, oh the opposition have given their thumbs up that their ready someone pass it to Nasri so he can get it back to yaya to kompany to yaya...) there ain't no way we are going far.

Good Grief, you have got it bad
Not posting to all the others of similar view Ducado.
A little trolling again perhaps (LOL).
Of course I want us to win tomorrow and just as importantly if not more so on Saturday like your good self but our injury crisis combined with the lack of confidence in the side stemming from the Juventus second half debacle give me grave concerns we are up for the challenge.

I reckon Hart will have to play out of his skin if we are to get anything tomorrow assuming he plays.

here is my best guess at the XI.
------------------Hart------------------
-----Sagna---Ota---MDM---Kolarov--
----------dhino-------------------------
---------------------Yaya---------------
-Navas-----KDBruyne-----Sterling---
---------------Kun-----------------------
***Silva if he's fit coming over @65 for Navas/Sterling.

Similar to the XI at Sunderland except for Fernando. Makes sense to me as well.

I hope to see a response to the WHL desaster. A true test of character and team spirit this.
Be loud and proud tomorrow. Hope we get some reason for "Singin the blues"...

Jesus Christ, a lot of fannywipes here isn't there?!

City to win 1-3, after going 0-2 up first half, early second half goal for us to go 3 ahead before allowing BMG a late consolation.

Have faith Blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.