Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I just read most commrnts and can't believe that some of you guys see a chance of not winning in Mönchengladbach. I am as much fan of Borussia as one can be. I will be in Borussia Park on Wednesday - and I am looking forward to the event just for the reason Borussia is taking part. The years of Simonsen, Netzer, Heynckes, Vogts, Wimmer or Bonhof are past. Don't worry. You get the points. Sadly no way Borussia will win.
Have you seen us of late, of course you have a good chance. I'm not falling for your mind games.

No haven't seen you lately. But we just lost our 'brain' Lucien Favre, won two matches, most probably because of the new coach effect and didn't have any time to prepare.

For (most of) us it's really just a great thing to play Championsleague, results don't matter (too much). Just want to see the team beeing a team and fight.

No mind games, I just was surprised to read some of the comments.

If Hart, Kompany and Silva are all fit, there's no need to worry about three poor results. Our defence, as shown by the first five games, has improved while De Bruyne and Sterling are already fitting in well.

Hart
Zabaleta
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Fernando
Silva
De Bruyne
Nasri
Aguero

That's the team I'd put out if they're all fully fit. Sagna's done well but could go a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.