Pre match thread : Borussia Monchengladbach away CL

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I call a warm welcome

We have performed quiet good past season, even took the points from Bayern, but:

Gladbach is by far poorer than Dortmund or Bayern. The interim coach is the U23 coach, Stranzl missing as well as Jantschke. We lost two A national players (Kramer and Kruse).

For sure I hope for a win, but that really isn't that important to me right now.

Don't like the steroetypes you described, don't like stereotypeing (is there such a word?) at all.

I am looking forward to see you and your team in Borussia Park and really hope that we'll see two teams fighting with no slaughter for one or the other.

The next two matches are very important, even this early in the season.

We will leave ourselves a lot to do if we fail to win in Germany and Sevilla get a result in Turin, with even more pressure on the remaining four games.

Anything but a win vs. Newcastle on Saturday is unacceptable.

Two wins and we go into the international break with a bit more of a positive outlook.

Hoping to go into the derby with four straight wins under our belts.

I am expecting an uninspiring performance and "typical" CL defeat on Wednesday. I hope for something better, but I don't expect it. If we are to progress in the competition, it will imho be on the back of games other than the next one.

Not sure who's going to be fit for this match and what really worries me is the possibility of starting some who may not be 100% fit.
If we do manage to get a decent side out I want us to play for 90 mins please not switch off, not panic if we concede a goal and above all try and blumin enjoy it, I remember not that long ago when we sang..."we'll wake up in the Champions League" well we're here and we should cherish it

Wat ever team we put out we should win hopefully. We know we will get chances to score and aguero is due for a good game soon enough. Let's just hope defensively were on the ball 100%.. 2-1 city win

Manuel if your listening please please drop the high line for this game sit back and hit them with fast counter attacking football and the result will take care of itself!

This is what I call a warm welcome

We have performed quiet good past season, even took the points from Bayern, but:

Gladbach is by far poorer than Dortmund or Bayern. The interim coach is the U23 coach, Stranzl missing as well as Jantschke. We lost two A national players (Kramer and Kruse).

For sure I hope for a win, but that really isn't that important to me right now.

Don't like the steroetypes you described, don't like stereotypeing (is there such a word?) at all.

I am looking forward to see you and your team in Borussia Park and really hope that we'll see two teams fighting with no slaughter for one or the other.
Welcome to the board! :)
So who should we be looking out for? Any decent young players coming up?

Goal.com reporting that hart, vinny, silva should all be fit for wednesday! Really do hope so

hart

Sagna
vinny
otemendi
kolarov

nando
diniho

kdb
silva
sterling

aguero

bench
willy
nasri
zaba
demi
navas
roberts
evans

would be very confident if we can get this team out!

Welcome to the board! :)
So who should we be looking out for? Any decent young players coming up?

Be aware of Mo Dahoud. Phenomenal talent (def. midfielder)

Christensen from Chelsea seems to be a good (centre back)

For sure P. Herrmann, I. Traoré, (winger) Raffael and Stindl (att. midfield) are pretty decent players.

Xhaka of course (def. midfield / 6) is is very good also.

But all this is nothing compared to your stars. I am pretty sure there is not one player who would make it in your squad, except for maybe Yann Sommer (goal) and Granit Xhaka.

I hope the video analysis team is busy working with the team as we need to know their squad inside-out. Their play, system tactics et al. We got to read them like a book and be long gone before they know whats hit'em. C'mon city!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.