Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs. Man City

BBC describing Chelsea v Liverpool as a thriller. Thought it was anything but and both sets of players and Mourinho set about trying to put huge pressure on the ref. It's amazing what Mourinho and Chelsea get away with.

Mourinho says Fabregas was taken off as a precaution. Costa will be lucky if he gets away without an FA charge.

I reckon The FA will ban Costa retrospectively but they will bottle the decision to ban him for the game against City, I can see them giving Chelsea until Monday to appeal.

AdamoTheGreat said:
Jose Mourinho, calling for retrospective action on Yaya Toure in Feb 2014: “If the FA defends football, he would have to be suspended.”
And to think some on here wanted the tosser to be our manager - he is just an arrogant piece of crap.

Bluekiwi said:
AdamoTheGreat said:
Jose Mourinho, calling for retrospective action on Yaya Toure in Feb 2014: “If the FA defends football, he would have to be suspended.”
And to think some on here wanted the tosser to be our manager - he is just an arrogant piece of crap.

Totally agree but on the other hand there's little doubt he'd take our squad to another level.

citymad said:
Bluekiwi said:
AdamoTheGreat said:

Totally agree but on the other hand there's little doubt he'd take our squad to another level.
yeah the gutter

good to see the costa stamp on a loop this morning.wonders never cease

The rules have changed now so the old loophole of teams purposely appealing to ensure a player can play in an important game has been closed.
Costa will get a ban and will miss Saturday. Every paper today has picked up on it so they can't brush this one under the carpet hopefully fabregas injury will be worse than it looked and suddently things are looking a little rosier for us.
If we go with the Roma attitude I can see a 3-1 win if we go with the arsenal or Boro attitude I see a comfortable3-0 defeat

Pokes28 said:
Will they actually do anything if he doesn't get at least something during the match from the ref?
If he gets a yellow/red card than they cant do anything. If he doesn t get anything(but he did), then they can replay what happened and suspend him more.

Am I the only one unsure if I want Costa to be banned for the match? He is a red card waiting to happen in the match against us (if he were to play)

i'll be amazed if he doesn't get a 3 match ban,

listening to mark halsey on talksport, first one deliberate and if oliver and dowd say they didn't see the incident(which they should for their own reputations) then the f.a. will charge him with violent conduct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.