Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not confident. We were shite v Everton, shite v arsenal, appalling v Boro. Hazard is gonna create havoc against our keystone cop defending. 2-0 city win ;-)

Bluep*ss said:
Cheadle Blue said:
Looks like we will be without Yaya and bony now

Ivory Coast win 1-0

Yes IC won. With Yaya looking far from fit and Bony a lost cause. The latter wasn't going to be involved anyways. We are far better of if Kompany and Aguero find their form.

jayblue said:
I'm not confident. We were shite v Everton, shite v arsenal, appalling v Boro. Hazard is gonna create havoc against our keystone cop defending. 2-0 city win ;-)

That's the spirit........did we have Yaya or Bony when we beat Roma and Bayern? 0 - 2 City win for me too!

jayblue said:

I like your logic :)

Actually Chelsea have also been shit in 5 out of their last 6 games.

Chelsea are probably going to be missing 3 or 4 key players and the rest of them are going to be knackered after playing 120 mins midweek.

We couldn't really ask for much more.... But I'll still take a point if offered!!!

We have a chance obviously but realistically people need to get real.
We are playing rubbish and you could drive several coaches and horses through our shocking defence. The defence that MP has obliterated to shitness.

Add this to several off form players and VK and Kun not being fit its hard to be optimistic.
A draw if were lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.