Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks pretty certain Costa will now be suspended and Fabregas is doubtful.
Did Oscar also not collect his 5th yellow and therefore be banned as well?

Mourinho doesnt usually park the bus at home. Like all of the bigger teams, Chelsea are expected to attack in front of their fans. It will be much the same as last season, not dissimilar to how they played against Liverpool yesterday. Perhaps not all out attack but by no means ultra defensive. They might shut up shop if its 0-0 after 75 mins but until then they will be looking for a win. They certainly will not sit back and just let us attack.

“Diego Costa has been charged by The FA for violent conduct following an on-field incident which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video. The charge is in relation to an incident involving the Chelsea forward and Liverpool’s Emre Can which occurred in the 12th minute of the League Cup semi-final second leg at Stamford Bridge last night.

“The player has until 6pm on Thursday, 29 January 2015 to respond to the charge. Following a review of an incident during the game involving Costa and Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel, The FA will not be taking any further action.”

Millennium said:
“Diego Costa has been charged by The FA for violent conduct following an on-field incident which was not seen by the match officials but caught on video. The charge is in relation to an incident involving the Chelsea forward and Liverpool’s Emre Can which occurred in the 12th minute of the League Cup semi-final second leg at Stamford Bridge last night.

“The player has until 6pm on Thursday, 29 January 2015 to respond to the charge. Following a review of an incident during the game involving Costa and Liverpool’s Martin Skrtel, The FA will not be taking any further action.”

The skrtel one was nasty as we'll, you can see the pics today, he's clearly looking at skrtels leg

Oliver didn't see it he was looking the other way and booking someone else

Easily the 2 best teams in the league.

We're the best offensively, they're the best defensively.

What we need to do is take our chances. Liverpool didn't take theirs and look what happened.

We should create around 6-8 chances. We need to take 3 of them. Ruthlessness and none of this 'perfect goal' bollocks we seem so fond of.

I think we'll need 3 to win. I can see them scoring 1 on the break and 1 from a corner as we are clearly bobbins at defending both types of issue.

Chippy_boy said:
chris85mcfc said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
So is there still a chance he may miss sats game?

There is literally no chance that he will be playing on Saturday

There is a chance. They could appeal and win the appeal on Friday.

I agree this is very likely not happening, but it's not technically impossible. They could appeal and they could win.

They couldn't possibly win it was an obvious red, more likely be seen as a frivolous appeal and the ban extended.

We're very frustating at the moment, in saying that i've got a feeling that City will turn up big time for this on Saturday and take all 3 points.

I wouldn't bet against there not being a few red cards shown though. Mourinho will have them well up for it as you'd expect.

We need to come out the blocks fast as fuck and frighten these c#nts, after all it's us who are the f#cking CHAMPIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.