Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
malg said:
I'd take a draw right now. Can't help thinking that the result will have a lot to do with a shocking refereeing performance.

I think we'll win. Chelsea look bang average at the moment.

Gary Neville has said via his Twatter account Costa not should win his appeal as he wasn't looking at the player, that's it then no Need for the hearing!

Bluep*ss said:
pavelsrnicek said:
i8rags said:
Does he get an extra game if guilty.

Depends on whether the FA believe his appeal is frivolous I think.

Will there be a decision tomorrow? - or has his appeal "bought" him time to play on Sats.

I think the decision has to be tomorrow. The fast track process was brought in to stop "tactical" appeals.

whicko said:
Gary Neville has said via his Twatter account Costa not should win his appeal as he wasn't looking at the player, that's it then no Need for the hearing!

Every pundit saying he is a goner that I have heard so far but we will see.

Bringing it forward because it was a League Cup game as opposed to a Premiership game is a bit strange.

Don't think Mou will do a press conference if he gets rubbed out (LOL).

bluemoon98 said:
Chelsea have confirmed there will be no pre match press conference on SSN Twitter

Why doesn't one of his assistants do it.

We always used Kidd when RM was in the gun , Newcastle the same as all of the teams do when the manager is on cannot afford another fine mood.

I am Mou.

I am not here to talk about ref's, pundits, the media in general , my players , my assistants , my wife , my children.

I will answer any question you have on Dancing with the Stars that don't include football players and their wifes but don't you think Abby was lucky to win it last year and wouldn't she make a great dancing partner for MP the greatest manager I have come across in my time.

Thank you for attending and goodbye.

Which team would you start with?
Am I right in thinking Mangala is /has a groin problem ?.

…………………….Hart
Zabaleta..Kompany..Demichelis..Clichy
Navas….Fernie (1)…Fernie (2)…Milner……………………………Silva
……………..Aguero

This is the side I would start
…………………….Hart
Zabaleta..Kompany..Demichelis..Clichy
…….Milner…Fernie (1)…Fernie (2)
…….Silva…….Aguero …….Jovetic

Come on Lampard ignore the bullshit that has surrounded your extended stay at City and bag the winner on Saturday!

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Does someone know of away pubs for the game. Thanks in advance

Last time I went, all the pubs near the ground were for home fans only. I think we are either going to go somewhere near Earls Court or stay in Central London & then head straigh to the ground. Anyone know any decent away friendly pubs near Earls Court?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.