Mangala
Clichy
fernando
Fernandihno
Milner
Silva
Jovetic
Sergio

Still think we'll get beat unfortunately though! Out of form and away at the chavs......not confident at all, would take a draw now and move on.

All I am asking for is an improvement on recent matches. If we get beat at least give it our best shot.

I reckon Dzeko is needed to play high up on terry i personally think that's why he was on the bench against bora.I also think jimmy milner should start instead of navas.jesus is always good to come on for the last 20_15 if need be

Chelsea's conduct really has been disgusting this season.

All of their players diving regularly, even Cahill has been at it ffs.

Cancelling press conferences.

Mourine ranting and raving about conspiracies and talking about City non stop.

Fully backing Costa who has been pushing, punching, kicking and stamping all season.

Hope it's ruled frivolous and increased to 4.

Joke of a club they have become. Really small time and I can only guess Mourine is feeling the pressure of only winning 2 major honours in the last 4 years.

If we handled ourselves like this the press vitriol aimed at us would be increased even more so.

Daily Mail reporting Fabregas has returned to training after limping off during the red dippers game with an hamstring injury. ( how the hell are Chelsea managing their injured players so well?)

No doubt Costa will end up playing and Maureen having them fired up for siege mentality as Chelsea think the worlds out to get them.

Blue warrior said:
Daily Mail reporting Fabregas has returned to training after limping off during the red dippers game with an hamstring injury. ( how the hell are Chelsea managing their injured players so well?)

No doubt Costa will end up playing and Maureen having them fired up for siege mentality as Chelsea think the worlds out to get them.

makes no odds, we'll beat them anyway.

de niro said:
Blue warrior said:

makes no odds, we'll beat them anyway.
Fact, a dodgy half fit cesc will do me all day.

Blue warrior said:

An excellent 'science' department would be my guess.

Chippy_boy said:
The more I think about this, I think we should go 4-4-2.

First off, I don't think Mourinho will be expecting it, so that's a positive way to start. But secondly and more importantly, I don't think we need to pack the midfield in the same way as if we were facing an attacking side going all out for the win. I am 100% covinced Maureen will be playing to not get beaten on Saturday. It would be madness not to in his position, and combine that with his naturally defensive-minded mentality and it is inevitably the way he will set them up.

They will allow us lots of possession in harmless areas and they will defend deep and be very organised. Doubtless they will mark Silva out of the game, or at least try to, with Matic and Willian. I don't see them trying to boss the midfield at all to be honest. And if we play with only Aguero up front on his own, not getting much service from Silva, and likely none at all from Navas, Fernandino, Fernando and perhaps Milner, I can't see us breaking Chelsea down.

But play 4-4-2 and we have a good chance. Dzeko will keep Terry and Cahill (assuming he plays) very busy and Aguero will run in and around and in between and cause havoc.

Yes it's risky, but so is playing 4-5-1. If we play with only 1 striker, I'd back Chelsea to score on the break as being more likely than us breaking down their defence. I think 4-4-2 is our best option.

Wenger tried the reverse of this and City weren't expecting it. It worked for Arsenal, so why don't we be defensive and surprise JM?

Blue warrior said:

Blood spinning....I thought it was widely accepted this was afoot at the chavs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.