Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN news did a best eleven from players available for tomorrow, only Vinny, David and Kun made it from the champions.

my blue world said:
I reckon Dzeko is needed to play high up on terry i personally think that's why he was on the bench against bora.I also think jimmy milner should start instead of navas.jesus is always good to come on for the last 20_15 if need be
No way, Terry would be happy if Dzeko plays, Dzeko plays to Terry's strengths. We all know What they struggle against and Liverpool showed that (speed & movement)
Let Aguero's speed and movement cause them havock.

After watching the Liverpool and Chelsea cup tie, Chelsea really struggled against the fast tempo Liverpool played at, its only when Liverpool started to bring on players who lack urgency (Mario and Lambert) Liverpool stopped looking a threat.

Shirley said:
SSN news did a best eleven from players available for tomorrow, only Vinny, David and Kun made it from the champions.

n current form, probably right really

Courtois or Hart - Courtois
Ivanovich or Zabba - On form, ivanovich, but i personally would have zabba
Kompany or Cahill - Kompany
Clichy or Azpilicueta / luis - on current form thats a tough one but probably one of the chelsea lads
DMD/Mangala or Terry - Terry
Matic or Fernando - hahaha thaths not even funny
Silva or Willian - Silva
Hazard or Nasri - Hazard
If its 442 then costa and sergio

Take your pick of the other centre mid, but it probably wouldn't be fernandinho on form would it?

The slaughtered lamb said:
The correct decision. Makes a change to be thankful for something Oliver 'didn't see'.

Still a difficult game but if we win it we can go on and win the league again. If we're fearful of going to places like Stoke, Spurs and the swamp we don't deserve to win.

Oliver is the worst kind of ref for me, a complete bottler for big decisions. in big games, watch his performances and it stands out like a beacon.

As a qualified ref I am very surprised this has not been picked up on by his match assessors ....... it really is that blatant!

Say what you want about Clattenberg, but he wont hide and does, in my opinion, get the majority of the decisions correct, especially the big ones (Gawd, I hope this doesn't come back to but me on my arse!) in big games! Come on now Mark don't let me down this weekend :-)

Ric said:
Nasri could be on the bench, and Mangala a slight doubt.

Could be right there Ric, I heard from my best pal this week that he (Nasri, not my pal!) is expected back the 1st weekend in February.... This straight from MP after "An evening with the manager" bash ;-) All depends on the definition of the "first weekend of February" I suppose...

I personally think it will be the Hull game next weekend :-(

BufordUSABlue said:
Ric said:

Could be right there Ric, I heard from my best pal this week that he (Nasri, not my pal!) is expected back the 1st weekend in February.... This straight from MP after "An evening with the manager" bash ;-) All depends on the definition of the "first weekend of February" I suppose...

I think Pellegrini said that he's trained with the full squad for the last two days. Either way it's excellent news.

Mister Appointment said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Ric said:

I think Pellegrini said that he's trained with the full squad for the last two days. Either way it's excellent news.

Indeed! Despite his knockers, we miss Samir!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.