Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
BufordUSABlue said:
Mister Appointment said:
BufordUSABlue said:
Could be right there Ric, I heard from my best pal this week that he (Nasri, not my pal!) is expected back the 1st weekend in February.... This straight from MP after "An evening with the manager" bash ;-) All depends on the definition of the "first weekend of February" I suppose...

I personally think it will be the Hull game next weekend :-(

I think Pellegrini said that he's trained with the full squad for the last two days. Either way it's excellent news.

Indeed! Despite his knockers, we miss Samir!
I think that there were only a couple and they weren't big ones

Really is a big boost to have Nasri on the bench. He does normally struggle for form post injury but there aren't many better at keeping the ball than him and I'm sure he can weave some magic if required!

what will chelseas attacking line up look like without costa?

with the way we have been playing for most of the season (beisdes the odd game here and there) Im not too hopeful but if Fabregas isnt fully fit (though im suspect he will be) and with costa out then maybe we can sneak something...id be happy with a draw

We really do need yaya and nasri back though as with milner and navas both likely to start we have very limited atacking options with those two as both are one dimensional and in the case of milner he offers very little in terms of attacking threat..(though at least he will give us someone in there who will battle).......we need silva to have an absloute stormer along withthe other midfielders...either that or sergio to win us the game on his own but he doesnt look fit to me at present

Id settle for a draw right now.....5 pts behind with a few players hopefully to return is still doable

Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
The 49ers said:
Diego Costa has lost his appeal, the ban stands.
Finally a fair verdict! No sympathy for the cheating, lying wrinkly scrotum .

when i read your post I thought of this chap...... serious lookalike to costa.... PINK FLOYD`s, the wall.....judge!

2v2cbj4.jpg

unbelievable jim.....

coleridge said:
So, Costa banned for 3 games including tomorrow [http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31059345].

Should give the lads a lift. Think that's him also out for Villa away and Everton at home.

Could well be a pivotal few weeks now. Up to the lads to get back into form and the title could be there for the taking.

Should have got 4 game ban for frivolous appeal, surely?

If you aren't going to hand out an increased punishment for an unsuccessful appeal, then surely everyone will just appeal all the time.

bluedan said:
Citygolf said:
I doubt Fabregas will miss this game, or has it been confirmed somewhere? Should they not get fined now for calling off the press conference. is it not compulsory that every team does one?

Patrick Barclay has just tweeted that Fabregas is out. Barclay is a twat but think hes quite close to the Chelsea/Mourinho camp.

Would be nice but would you be surprised if Mourinho gave him a bum steer on this occasion to try and mess with us a little? Then suddenly tomorrow he returns like Lazarus.

des hardi said:
Sergi0 Na5r1 said:
The 49ers said:
Diego Costa has lost his appeal, the ban stands.
Finally a fair verdict! No sympathy for the cheating, lying wrinkly scrotum .

when i read your post I thought of this chap...... serious lookalike to costa.... PINK FLOYD`s, the wall.....judge!

2v2cbj4.jpg

unbelievable jim.....

It's uncanny...
Diego-Costa-371.336x254.gif

Chippy_boy said:
coleridge said:
So, Costa banned for 3 games including tomorrow [http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31059345].

Should give the lads a lift. Think that's him also out for Villa away and Everton at home.

Could well be a pivotal few weeks now. Up to the lads to get back into form and the title could be there for the taking.

Should have got 4 game ban for frivolous appeal, surely?

If you aren't going to hand out an increased punishment for an unsuccessful appeal, then surely everyone will just appeal all the time.

Different rules in League Cup competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.