Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester_lalala said:
de niro said:
if we do lose this game i'm going straight to the bookies and backing us to win the title. odds will be great and chelsea will think they have won it, a little like the dippers last year when they beat us at klanfield. i dont see a defeat though, the only way we'll lose is down to clattencheat.

Whatever the result is today, the title race will not be over.
thought it was already over

city saint said:
Manchester_lalala said:
de niro said:
if we do lose this game i'm going straight to the bookies and backing us to win the title. odds will be great and chelsea will think they have won it, a little like the dippers last year when they beat us at klanfield. i dont see a defeat though, the only way we'll lose is down to clattencheat.

Whatever the result is today, the title race will not be over.
thought it was already over

Yep, worst title defence ever!

Anyone know of a decent bar to watch the game in Oslo? I've found O'Leary's which is just round the corner from where we're staying. Any other options?

Cheers

Just wanna say to all are fans heading to London to the game, have a great day n safe journey!
Let's get behind r boys n sing ur fuckin hearts out!
Come on blues! Let's show em wat we're made of!!!!

They are taking the Costa ban well

B8rEvuVCcAEhJ1B.png

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/01/pre-match-briefing--chelsea-v-manchester-city--part-one.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-ne ... t-one.html</a>

Mourihnio and chelski as a club are creating a siege mentality...the world is against them etc etc etc......obvious and not particularly clever but it can and probably will work and help drive them forwards towards the title....

with the costa ban they are going to be going into the game today with a huge sense of injustice and that is going to make it even harder.

my team would be

hart

zabba kompany Mangala Clichy

fernando fernandinho

milner silva jovetic

aguero

personally i woulnt have either navas or milner anywhere near the team based on recent performances but witht he absense of nasri one of them has to play

i think pellers will go with both of them however and not play jovetic

Got a feeling that 2 of these 4 will start today kolarov, sagna, lampard, dzeko we need some height and physical presence about us to counter there's! If we go in with zabba clichy,2 ferns, milner, navas, silva, aguero we'll get killed at set plays

This really is the kind of game I want Nasri. Especially with how they are going to target Silva, Nasri would exploit the space left and just his ability to keep possession would be crucial. Without Samir and Yaya I just can't see a win so will be happy with a draw. Such a shame that we didn't buy enough quality in the middle the last couple of years as it's hurting us now without those two.
Will need to wrap the telly in bubble wrap for game for fear of punching it once Maureen starts all his theatrical bollocks on the touchline

simon23 said:
Mourihnio and chelski as a club are creating a siege mentality...the world is against them etc etc etc......obvious and not particularly clever but it can and probably will work and help drive them forwards towards the title....

with the costa ban they are going to be going into the game today with a huge sense of injustice and that is going to make it even harder

The thing is that this is a short-term approach. In the long run it just marks you out as a club of nasty, squealing cloggers, much like Mourinho himself. I think most people in sport will realise that, even if they win the league this year, it will be tarnished by the behaviour of their manager and players not to mention the unprecedented handicapping of the reigning champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.