Pre Match Thread: Chelsea vs City

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we do score I will be astonished if we put more than two past Chelsea.

We have scored just one goal in the last three games, Arsenal optimised the game plan in how to beat us which I fully expect Chelsea to copy, and I don't think we have much top notch creativity in the team at the moment to unlock what I expect to be a packed Chelsea defence.

Chelsea don't need to win tomorrow so Mourinho's game plan will be to sit deep and play out a 0-0 draw with the hope they may get a break and nick it 1-0, we can't deal with that type of football very well if you ask me and our form at the moment is a disgrace.

We really need to score early if we can and open the game up, if we can open up a game we usually win.

Confident but wary of what Chelsea are about to demonstrate in regards to game plan.

sam-caddick said:
If we do score I will be astonished if we put more than two past Chelsea.

We have scored just one goal in the last three games, Arsenal optimised the game plan in how to beat us which I fully expect Chelsea to copy, and I don't think we have much top notch creativity in the team at the moment to unlock what I expect to be a packed Chelsea defence.

Chelsea don't need to win tomorrow so Mourinho's game plan will be to sit deep and play out a 0-0 draw with the hope they may get a break and nick it 1-0, we can't deal with that type of football very well if you ask me and our form at the moment is a disgrace.

We really need to score early if we can and open the game up, if we can open up a game we usually win.

Confident but wary of what Chelsea are about to demonstrate in regards to game plan.

Agree fully. Feels like the opposition always score on 100% of the chances against us which is because we're always so damn open at the back. Unfortunately, I expect Chelsea to make the most out of this.

Just about to head out to get the train to London. Come on City! Lets smash these fuckers! Not been as excited for a match for ages..

Juan King said:
Just about to head out to get the train to London. Come on City! Lets smash these fuckers! Not been as excited for a match for ages..

Same here, been up since half four, for no reason other than thinking about this fucking game!

Its only the end of January, ist not that important ;)

Oohvonkyvonky said:
Juan King said:

Same here, been up since half four, for no reason other than thinking about this fucking game!

Its only the end of January, ist not that important ;)
What train time? We're on the 9:55

On my way to London.

Think We'll surprise a few today. Chelsea will come out fired up. Too fired up. Can see a few of their players losing their heads, getting booked, and their fans getting irrate. We just need to keep our heads, stay calm, not get involved, play our game, and catch them on the break. Get involved and we will play right into their hands.

1-2 or 0-1. :-)

On my way to London.

Think We'll surprise a few today. Chelsea will come out fired up. Too fired up. Can see a few of their players losing their heads, getting booked, and their fans getting irrate. We just need to keep our heads, stay calm, not get involved, play our game, and catch them on the break. Get involved and we will play right into their hands.

1-2 or 0-1. :-)

if we do lose this game i'm going straight to the bookies and backing us to win the title. odds will be great and chelsea will think they have won it, a little like the dippers last year when they beat us at klanfield. i dont see a defeat though, the only way we'll lose is down to clattencheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.