Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Expect to see the same team with perhaps Aguero in for Bony. Also expecting a smash and grab job from Chelsea

Love us to tear these cunts apart but you know he'll be set up for smash and grab. Stay concentrated and we can hoefully nick it.

Everyone knows they will park the bus and hope to nick one on the counter. just hoping we get an early goal, make em come out and play then tear em a new one.

The way i see it we are gonna be confident of the back of that truly exeptional display and chelsea will be wounded. People do sayfootball is 99percent confidence 1 percent skill of course unless your merlin that is.They will set up 4at the back 5 across the middle but we have so many ways of attack now from either kolorovs darting runs or sterling and navas movement. Add to that yaya orchestrating play with merlin and they wont know whats hit them.

Everyone knows they will park the bus and hope to nick one on the counter. just hoping we get an early goal, make em come out and play then tear em a new one.
Early goal is key because you know if we waste chances then they will score against the run of play, Mourinho seems to always get lucky like that. If we can score first I think we have a great chance.

I just read about the incident between Meerkat and Eva . Man is full of himself.

chant for the match,,," She runs when she wants ,she runs when she wants
Dr Eva she runs when she wants"

What was that chant again...shit house mourinho ?

Hope MP doesn't fuck about with the back 4...I'd also bring on Kun at the same time he came on Monday.

I dont think bringing DeMicheles on at CDM against west brom was as a response to anything in that game. I think it was to get a bit of game time alongside Dinho. Would not be surprised in the slightest to see MDM and Dinho in front of the back 4 with Yaya up the pitch.

I dont think bringing DeMicheles on at CDM against west brom was as a response to anything in that game. I think it was to get a bit of game time alongside Dinho. Would not be surprised in the slightest to see MDM and Dinho in front of the back 4 with Yaya up the pitch.

Weakens the side, Demichelis shouldnt be anywhere near the midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.