Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Sterling will be on the left because he is exactly the type of player Ivanovic struggles against; diminutive, fast and skillful.

Ayew certainly gave him the run around at the weekend and Sterling played on the left on Monday so it makes sense.

If that's the case then hopefully Sagna puts in another solid performance as he won't get as much protection from Silva as say, Navas gives.

I believe it will be a different formation on Sunday, with Navas on the bench and Fernando coming into midfield (depending on if he's available; does anyone know his status?)

Silva will nominally be on the left but will drift inside as usual leaving space for Kolarov to overlap.

Fernandinho and Fernando together should be able to cover and try and prevent us being hit on the break down their right, including diagonal balls from deep.

Tough decision whether to start Aguero and play him for ~60 mins or start with Bony and bring Aguero off the bench. Neither striker is match fit.

Chelsea didn't look particularly impressive against Swansea, even with 11 men, and they certainly don't look as fit as they should be.

It will be a close match but I can see us winning 2-1 or 1-0.

1312766_Manchester_City.jpg
I would like to see the same team as Monday,with sergio coming in for wilf.

I don't care how we play as long as we win the league.

Yeah but, imagine, winning the league AND playing like us. I highly recommend the David Silva highlights video from the WBA game - 8 mins of magic! Watch a player get hacked to fuck and still not dive and roll around.
Roll on Sunday so we can see him again at his imperious best. If you don't stop him, you are f..ked.
And Aguero's getting fitter by the day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.