Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it was me I'd swap Navas for Fernando and Aguero with Bony.

It'll be the same team that beat West Brom, though.

Btw where the fuck is Fernando? Didn't even make the squad at West Brom

Jose and Chelsea did not look composed at the weekend and all the medical staff press is definitely masking some underlying problems that they need to sort.

They are there for the taking in a big way on Sunday.

Such an important game, a five point advantage even at this stage of the season would be huge.

Surprised peopel are putting Fernando in there side, chelsea are gonna stick ten behind the ball and try and grind out a result, not a Navas fan put he will help to provide the width we need to break them down.

Same team as on Monday for me apart from Aguero coming in for Bony.

The team really seems to be up for it this season to amends for last year. 2-0 city

Think we should play a 4-3-3 in big games like this and in Europe.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Mangala Kolarov
Yaya Fernandinho Nasri
Silva Aguero Sterling

Bench: Caballero, Demichelis, Sagna, Fernando, De Bruyne, Navas, Bony

We need Nasri's ball retention deeper so that Yaya and Fernandinho aren't swamped by Chelsea's three in the center.

As the game goes on and we need a goal I'd maybe set up back into a 4-2-3-1 with De Bruyne coming on for his debut.

Aguero for Navas the only change I'd make. Chelsea couldn't handle Ayew and Gomis last week, so Bony and Aguero could have a field day. Tough call for Manuel this one.

I can't see Manuel going with Yaya, Fernandinho and Fernando as I just don't think it's in his nature to go that defensive from the start.

Huge game this as it will be the first indicator for me whether or not we are really up for a title challenge this season.

We haven't beaten Chelsea in 5 attempts I think with Jose always finding a way to always get a result against us.

To go 5 points clear of Chelsea after two games is huge because not once were we ahead of them last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.