Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's teams like this that make me laugh.

Like how people were predicting Zuculini and Evans to play against West Brom.
What's wrong with it ? We can't take them on playing a midfield 3 of Silva Yaya and Fernandinho in my opinion, we have no Fernando or Delph and out of everyone else Denayer is best suited to the job

I just pray we batter them because I hate that shit house more than anybody in the game. I would love to see him crying, utterly appalling tosser of a man!

The pressure to get something out of this one will be on Chelsea. They could be looking at 1 point from a possible 6 after only 2 matches - and falling 5 behind the Champions elect :)

Hope the ref doesn't spoil the game. Last year Zabba got sent off and the 10 men scored in injury time - Lamps. 1-1.
A couple of seasons back Hart and Demi "balls 'd it up " when it was 1-1 and Torres scored in the 92nd minute - lost 2-1.
Come on City win 3-0 and see all the Media pundits try to justify " the f*cking Special One's" defeat.

Hope the ref doesn't spoil the game. Last year Zabba got sent off and the 10 men scored in injury time - Lamps. 1-1.
A couple of seasons back Hart and Demi "balls 'd it up " when it was 1-1 and Torres scored in the 92nd minute - lost 2-1.
Come on City win 3-0 and see all the Media pundits try to justify " the f*cking Special One's" defeat.

Being picky but it was nasty who cocked it up with hart ;-)

I don't know if I could stand seeing that smug bastards face if they manage to scrape a win.
$ky pundits will be getting all excited again and we won't hear the end of how amazing they are, whilst hating on us like usual.

Come on city,beat the cheating chavs!
2-1 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.