Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you still think he will play as he wanted being as he dropped points vs swansea unexpectedly? imo if he won vs swansea then he would set up as he usually does vs top 4 teams.
I don't think he knows any other way. The only way for him to change is if we score a couple early on. The Swansea game won't phase him at all.

Morinho loves these big games, he also lives for them. He'll have known before the start of the season how he'll set up. It will be an interesting game, and I'd take the draw now.

I think first things first is it's paramount we don't lose because you know what all the media etc... will say after it, plus our confidence will take a hit.

I think if we really want to become champions this season we have to take opportunities such as the game on Sunday as we could potentially be 5 points clear of Chelsea come Sunday night which is absolutely huge so early on the season.

Not once were we ahead of Chelsea at any point last season and not since Mourinho has been back at Chelsea have we beaten them so it would be a huge statement from us to win.

I think first things first is it's paramount we don't lose because you know what all the media etc... will say after it, plus our confidence will take a hit.

I think if we really want to become champions this season we have to take opportunities such as the game on Sunday as we could potentially be 5 points clear of Chelsea come Sunday night which is absolutely huge so early on the season.

Not once were we ahead of Chelsea at any point last season and not since Mourinho has been back at Chelsea have we beaten them so it would be a huge statement from us to win.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/26094105

Neither result last week-end means shit now. This is where the season kicks off. I'd take the draw not daring to hope for more fickle me.

...........................Hart................................
Sagna..........Kompany..........Mangala..........Kolarov
.................Fernando.......Fernandinho................
..........................Yaya Touré............................
...................Silva...............Sterling...................
............................Aguero...............................

Has Fernando been injured? Serious question because Pellers likes Navas in his teams. In pre-season Navas played the most minutes.We moan a lot about Navas in attacking terms but he does graft and back track. I think Pellers might start with the team that started against WBA.
Aguero to come on with 30 mins to go - unless we are behind at that point.
Come on City - a nice 3-0 will do . Shut Maureen up!.

...........................Hart................................
Sagna..........Kompany..........Mangala..........Kolarov
.................Fernando.......Fernandinho................
..........................Yaya Touré............................
...................Silva...............Sterling...................
............................Aguero...............................

Has Fernando been injured? Serious question because Pellers likes Navas in his teams. In pre-season Navas played the most minutes.We moan a lot about Navas in attacking terms but he does graft and back track. I think Pellers might start with the team that started against WBA.
Aguero to come on with 30 mins to go - unless we are behind at that point.
Come on City - a nice 3-0 will do . Shut Maureen up!.

I'd largely agree with that, aguero in for bony is the only change I'd make, f'do in for navas would not surprise me but I would prefer navas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.