Pre Match Thread | City v Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a movement on Facebook City Supporters Club to sing Eva Canneiro's name out loud and clear to wind Mourinho up. It is to show our support for her and get him wound up.
What do you think?

Im sorry but this is a stupid post and exactly the type of comment and attitude that could/should (Depending on who you ask), have left the manager out of a job in the summer,
The one thing Mourinho always, always does is pick, manage and prepare his side to face the opposition and trains to suit who he is playing,
We can't afford to go at chelsea without a gameplay and showing them no respect simple cause we are at home

Cast your mind back to last season, chelsea played west ham on the wednesday night (5 days before away to us on the mon), and dropped points
I bet Mourinho was training and planning for the game against us for the entire 7/10 days prior to the game, getting in shape etc, to show us the respect we deserved at the time (9 home wins from 9 or something daft).
They laboured against west ham and dropped points,
Wouldn't be silly to suggest he's been doing the same for the game against us again, and dropped points against swansea MAYBE as a result again last week..

Match them up, 3 v 3 in the middle, as I presume he won't go with Matic/Fabregas alone in the middle.. probably Zouma or Ramires in there too, and don't concede the first goal and we could be due a win against them..

He got his tactics absolutely spot on last weekend.

Everybody going to the match should beware of the Sinkhole that has closed the Mancunian Way - there is a thread about it earlier.

dont post much at all but really enjoying reading and following along. my two cents is this: the manager and squad have a different confidence about them this year, and I think we make another statement with a 3-1 win. Yaya bosses midfield, silva runs the show, and RS and JN wreak havoc down the wings. All setting up for an aguero hat trick :)

Come on CITY!!!!!!

Jamie Jackson's preview from the Grauniad;

"Chelsea have suffered after the 2-2 draw with Swansea and the breakdown between José Mourinho and first-team doctor Eva Carneiro. Whether the latter will materially affect the club is to be discovered, and following City’s fine 3-0 win at West Brom, which Albion Manuel Pellegrini’s side are favourites. However, it still would not surprise if Mourinho leaves the Etihad Stadium with three points."

Did he put this through Google translate a couple of times for fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.