Pre Match Thread - City v Juventus (update for injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ipotesi_formaz_manchester.jpg

Juve's team for tomorrow.

That Pogba fella... Never heard of him before. He any good?

Not sure if posted but the Metro have the "key men" highlighted as Bony and Tevez....

This is an incredibly exciting time in the development of City. Tonight Manuel and the players have a point to make. The improvements that we have seen this season with the addition of Sterling and KDB have laid the foundation for tonight's game and the Champions League season. We have an attacking force which is going to be extremely difficult to contain, and we have a defence that is looking very, very solid.

Motivation is a huge thing in any sport. This is a team and a Manager prepared to announce themselves on the world stage. Tonight is the night where, I believe, that statement will be made.

It's time to instil fear in every opposition team that we will meet this season.

Come on City!

Keeping the back 4 the same is a must for me. The back 4 picks itself for obvious reasons

I think its more important to keep the same back four for the West Ham game, but in this competition it wouldn't surprise me at all if Otamendi starts.

Hello Everybody,

I have been following this forum for some time now and I've decided to make an account in order to join the discussions here. I'm from belgium and I'm very happy that both De Bruyne and Kompany play for Man City. You guys will enjoy De Bruyne's contribution very soon when he is settled in. For me he is the best player we have for Belgium since Eden Hazard is overhyped!

As for tonights game, I think Man City will start this campaign with a win, altough I do think it won't be easy. Juventus did lose Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez but they brought in some young promising players. My formation for this game:

-----------------hart-----------------
sagna--vince--mangala--kolarov
---------touré---fernandinho-----
Silva--------De Bruyne----Sterling
----------------Bony-----------------

I choose De Bruyne in centre because that's his best position, but I'd make him switch position with Silva during the game, making it harder for Juve to mark them both.. I would keep Sterling on the right side as we will need his speed against Lichtsteiner... Bony to start since Aguero is injured but I would give Nacho a shot as well, his agility will be an asset against Juve's defence.

Anyway that's my take on it, I hope my English isn't bad so you guys can understand me :-)

cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.