Pre Match Thread - City v Juventus (update for injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering the players that are out of the Juve team, the fact they are struggling this year, we are playing at home - we should really be going for the throat this game. This is not an 'easy game', but should not be seen as a 'big challenge' either.

Apparently this is the lineup, not 100% sure.

-----------------Hart-----------------
Sagna--Vince--Otamendi--Kolarov
---------Touré---Fernandinho-----
Silva--------De Bruyne----Sterling
----------------Bony----------------

Vinny to mark Mandzukic and Otto to mark Morata? Could work, won't be happy if we change the back 4 though.

Hope we are not changing the back 4. They haven't let a goal in yet this season, so to change it around would be foolish IMO (unless of course due to injury).

Otamendi is a class player but should wait for his opportunity and it won't do much good for Mangala's morale if he is dropped without having done anything to deserve it.

Belgian newschannel RTL are reporting that KDB wil not start today. No idea how they would be getting this info though

Belgian newschannel RTL are reporting that KDB wil not start today. No idea how they would be getting this info though

Doubt they have, Soriano can get very funny about things like that. We'll find out in just over an hour though.

I can't wait for this, looking forward to seeing Silva, De Bruyne and Sterling especially. If we don't have Fernandinho available however we will have big problems because of our shortness of players/quality in centre midfield. Changing the defence would be stupid, this is the defence that's kept 5 clean sheets in a row, there's absolutely no need.

Juve is the sort of team that I've been wanting to play in the champions league for ages, not Bayern, Barca or Real but still a team that's right up there. Come on City!

This is my first post. I have been following Bluemoon for ages. Wish I was at the game tonight. I reckon City to win 2-0 both second half goals after finally opening up a very strong defensive Juventus team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.