Pre Match Thread - City v Juventus (update for injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we should be a looking to win this tonight, even a draw would be little bit disappointing.

Our group is tough, but it's a group we should be looking to top. No Bayern, no Barcelona, no Real Madrid, no Athletico Madrid. 3 wins from our 3 home games is a must IMO.

Juventus aren't the same side as last season. Just look at how they've started the season, they're badly missing Pirlo, Vidal and Tevez. There's no doubt that they're still a good side, but we should be looking to beat them tonight and top this group.

I fancy us to win 2-0 tonight.

No worries chief, I wish I were that competent in a second language!

We prefer the term 'runner-up'; let's keep the word 'champions' away from losers.

You wish you were that competent in your first language ;)

I'm very relaxed about tonight's game. We've started so well I just cannot see us losing tonight. We've got so many players that can score goals and we look so solid defensively. It all seems very simple at the moment.

An early goal will ruin their game plan. Which should/could lead to an eventual 3/4-0 victory.

Yes. I'm confident

According to the metro, players to watch out for are David Silva and.......Carlos Tevez. How some of these twats steal a living is beyond me.

Apparently this is the lineup, not 100% sure.

-----------------Hart-----------------
Sagna--Vince--Otamendi--Kolarov
---------Touré---Fernandinho-----
Silva--------De Bruyne----Sterling
----------------Bony----------------
Great,lets muck about with a finely tuned defence

Apparently this is the lineup, not 100% sure.

-----------------Hart-----------------
Sagna--Vince--Otamendi--Kolarov
---------Touré---Fernandinho-----
Silva--------De Bruyne----Sterling
----------------Bony----------------
would be risk to change Mangala for Otamendi.

30e16c0113731e9bc6a568aab1e4a0b1.jpg

How very sweet of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.