Pre Match Thread - City v Juventus (update for injuries)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They placed 2nd in the CL. They were CL finalists last season. They were vice-champions. Take your pick, they all mean the same thing.

Perhaps it's a linguistic thing - in Italian the team that places 2nd is always referred to as vice-champions. In which case, apologies, English isn't my first language.

No worries chief, I wish I were that competent in a second language!

We prefer the term 'runner-up'; let's keep the word 'champions' away from losers.

I am not reading too much into their Serie A form, Juventus is still an absolute powerhouse of a team in Europe and the players all know what is expected of them.

The key for me is to play our game and try and get Juventus to respond to us instead of falling into their game plan resulting in us responding to what they do, this for me us something we have been guilty of in the Champions League.

Does anyone know where I can watch the game online tonight? Does anyone know a good live stream website I could try?....thanks for any help!

Has anyone let the team know it's my birthday today? I'll take a thumping win in lieu of the champagne and caviar...
30e16c0113731e9bc6a568aab1e4a0b1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.