Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thought of losing to these cunts in a final fills me with dread
I thought last week that we would loose but after last nights performance that result will give the team a real boost. Otamendi looks a different player next to Kompany.
Oh & Hart must start.
2-1 win

Reiterating what most have said but I want to see the same team. None of this changing the keeper or rotating fullbacks, good performances should be rewarded with starts.

Forgot to add, although contradicting myself, if I was to make any change then it would be Zaba for Clichy and play Sagna left back as Clichy was our worse player last night but I don't want to see Kolarov play.

Last edited:
Was browsing my old programmes/tickets before. It'll be 40 years to the day since the 76 final v Newcastle. Hope this is a good omen. Same team as last night for me, too.
Im sure we'll all be admiring Tueart's overhead kick at some stage before the Match on Sunday.

just mirroring what others have said; same team please as last night... including the goalkeeper.. after the Chelsea game he doesn't deserve to be in the net.

Reiterating what most have said but I want to see the same team. None of this changing the keeper or rotating fullbacks, good performances should be rewarded with starts.
Id just like to see the full backs changed. Clichy was poor again last night, giving the ball away too often & Zabaleta will give us a greater threat than Sagna going forward.

Id just like to see the full backs changed. Clichy was poor again last night, giving the ball away too often & Zabaleta will give us a greater threat than Sagna going forward.

I forgot to add my contradiction, if we made any changes I would put Sagna left back and Zaba right back as I remember I mentioned Clichy being poor in the post match thread.

Should be:

Hart
Zabaleta - Kompany - Nico - Clichy
Fernando - Fernandinho
Silva - Yaya - Sterling
Aguero

Will be:

Caballero
Why - even - bother - with
The - rest
When - Caballero's - in
Net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.