Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
RAWK is just brilliant.

Look at the preview thread for the final.

jordan-henderson_0.jpg

The mantle passed on.

And if he has shown patience, a lot of us haven’t. For a club steeped in victory, raised on pride, bred to win championships at home and abroad, these have been lean years for Liverpool Football Club. Since the miracle of Istanbul, which promised to reignite the old passions and wake the sleeping giant, we’ve faltered off and on the field and won just two domestic trophies.

And now, armed with a visionary manager who marries charisma with tactical nous, and a young, hungry squad of players, we are looking to rebuild. The new Main Stand at Anfield provides a perfect image for this club; in outline, in presence, in potential, it towers over the landscape, visible for miles around, but it is very much still a work in progress, not quite ready yet to seat the faithful, not quite at the stage where it will provide a backdrop to the creation of new footballing legends, but it’s coming, you can see it, my god can you see it, and soon, soon.

The thought of losing to these cunts in a final fills me with dread
Get yourself well fortified then as this match could go either way. A luck bounce or a bad decision is likely to decide it unless Willy is in goal in which case we had better limit their shots on target!!!

I can just about cope with the thought of caballero but if that is combined with Kolorov then that will be too much.

Please same team as last night if possible but if not only one change not 3/4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.