Silva - Yaya - Sterling
Aguero

Will be:

Caballero
Why - even - bother - with
The - rest
When - Caballero's - in
Net
So our fullback of the season doesn't make it into the team for the cup final?

I'll take it one further and say defender of the season given Kompanys been injured, crazy how much he's been getting overlooked on here.
I don't think he's being overlooked, he's rightly received lots of praise, he's just unfortunate in that he shares his position with Zaba who every blue loves because he always gives 110% and has become a top player for us in his time at the club. Personally I'd start Sagna in the final because I'd want to keep the same team, but I wouldn't be at all bothered if Zaba coming in for him was the only change we made to that eleven.

RAWK is just brilliant.

It hopefully will be on Sunday evening ;-)

As the final whistle went at Wembley my teary eyed son looked up into my teary eyes and asked "Da, do you think Liverpool will ever win another cup?" I looked up to the sky in contemplation to be met by the tear drops of the 96, streaming down the inside of the neckline of my Signed Ian Rush shirt and trickling onto my heart. Suddenly, I was overpowered by a strange feeling of complete harmony. It was a perfect moment. The golden hue of the floodlights warmed the side of my face as the thunderous sound of Bluemoon became nothing but a murmur. A surge of hope, of love, of faith and belief consumed my very being.

I looked down into those teary eyes as he looked back into mine and I said

"Son, Next year is going to be our year. Now, let's go home and write some poetry"

Pellegrini if you're reading this... Play with your Hart NOT with your Willy
haha brilliant.
On the game,it will depend on our attitude. Remember we haven't won back to back games since October. Having Vinny back will give us a better chance.

Bit more confident about our prospects after last night! Having Kompany back makes a huge difference.

It would be a bonus if Navas was available again, so that we had more attacking options on the bench but it seems unlikely. At least we should have Bony back to give us another option if we're chasing the game late on.

It's going to be unpopular with many, but I think Caballero and Kolarov will start:

Caballero
Sagna
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Fernando
Toure
Fernandinho
Sterling
Silva
Aguero

Keep the spine together now they all fit,they know each other inside out and that includes joe

Sure you are right. It's a huge decision for Pellers, the gentleman. For sure he knows exactly he shouldn't change a winning team. Joe seems to give the team more confidence, although it is difficult to compare as Cab did not play together with the current back line including Komps recently.

I really hope Pellers gets down to the compromise to start Joe but promising Cab to get in late in case of penalties.
Anyway, they have to win this trophy altogether, as a team. Including the keepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.