Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big game on ..we need joe to start not only to be in goal but the pre match battle cry and organization during the game. Big game from Yaya too, time to finally dominate a Liverpool team. Same team as vs Kiev with Navas and bony on the bench for the added firepower in last 15 if things are going against us. If the game goes the distance I can see bony coming on and crashing in a header vs their weak defense and mignolets flapping at crosses.

I see Kloppo played Lucas as a centre back last night.

Looks like Bottlepool will line up as....

Mignolet
Clyne Lucas Sakho Moreano
Milner Can Henderson
Coutinho Sturridge Firmino

It looks like we'll play

Willy
Sagna Otamendi Kompany Clichy
Fernando Yaya Fernandinho
Silva Aguero Sterling

If we play anywhere near our best we'll win, if not I'll have to leave early as I don't think I could watch cheering plastics.

Toure is Klopps first choice, Lucas played to give Touré a much needed rest.

Klopp's Liverpool has played their best matches against teams that want to play football, that push their team forward and open up.

Style wise City siuts Klopp, but looking at the amount of world class players (Kompany, Silva, Aguero) in the City lineup, it is very hard for us Liverpool supporters to feel confident.

Looking forward to the game, may the best team win.

Toure is Klopps first choice, Lucas played to give Touré a much needed rest.

Klopp's Liverpool has played their best matches against teams that want to play football, that push their team forward and open up.

Style wise City siuts Klopp, but looking at the amount of world class players (Kompany, Silva, Aguero) in the City lineup, it is very hard for us Liverpool supporters to feel confident.

Looking forward to the game, may the best team win.
For all our class players I'm fearing the worst, against Stoke, Wigan and Sunderland I went expecting to win and would even be happy for the other teams fans but I've a horrible feeling we'll see a carbon of what happened at The Etihad on Sunday.

Good luck but not too much luck.

Never been so confident going into a game against Liverpool in recent years, the team is getting over it's injuries just in time for this, and we're different gravy to them lot at full strength. That said, you never get an easy game, and we will have to work very hard off the ball.

I just hope we don't turn Coutinho into the 2nd coming again. That guy always plays well against us. I'm already dreading seeing him in acres of space cutting inside.

I've arrived at my hotel, just across from the stadium & have a view of a huge, huge, huge billboard of Mr Pellegrini from my window!! Brilliant, shame that Klopp is also on it but if I close my right eye I can't see him!! Plus the first thing I saw as I alighted from the lift at Wembley Park tube was posters all the way through the underpass bridge of Mr Pellegrini & then the team. Scousers were hidden on the other side!! I love this.

Anyone have any idea where I might see the team? In person rather than posters! :-)​

Where are you staying? We just checked in at the Novotel Wembley and it seems to be mainly Liverpool fans here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.