Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really good news having navas back nd vinny to recover! But think bony could have a say in this 1 liverpool struggle against the ball in the air and against physical center forwards!
It's great to have Bony back so we can finally banish Kelechi and his useless goals to the bench. I hope Liverpool is prepared to have the ball held up against them like is has never been held up before!

It's great to have Bony back so we can finally banish Kelechi and his useless goals to the bench. I hope Liverpool is prepared to have the ball held up against them like is has never been held up before!

Im quite sure nacho will be on the bench and would havehave been if bony wasn't fit

Before Wednesday having Navas back would of been a huge boost. I'm not so sure now as i think playing the same side as Wednesday is our best bet to win this cup. I know Yaya technically played in a midfield 2 on Wednesday but he didn't really as Dinho was playing 2 positions at once. If we revert back to a midfield 2 and bench Fernando i'd fancy Liverpool to dominate the midfield and ultimately the match.

What would you be thinking - if you were Iheanacho - to be given 45 secs. at Kiev.?. Will he feel " loved" . I'd be pissed off!.
Will never understand 90 mins. substitutions.

What would you be thinking - if you were Iheanacho - to be given 45 secs. at Kiev.?. Will he feel " loved" . I'd be pissed off!.

Or Bony??

Good way to use up time and break the game's rhythm when in the lead, oh and don't worry about the young man being "pissed off" I'm sure the appearance money would have cushioned the blow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.