Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's face it, calling Pellegrini for being stubborn and refusing to pick the strongest team today is entirely fair.

Do you think any fan at the game today or watching at home/in the pub will do anything other than fully support on the pitch? People letting off steam on here makes no difference either way.

I'm entirely comfortable with justified criticism yes and if Willy stays strong and firm and wins the game I'd be the first to hold my hand up and say well done. But he is not our best goal keeper and we are playing in a final and we should be playing our strongest team.

Spot on

Let's face it, calling Pellegrini for being stubborn and refusing to pick the strongest team today is entirely fair.

Do you think any fan at the game today or watching at home/in the pub will do anything other than fully support on the pitch? People letting off steam on here makes no difference either way.

I'm entirely comfortable with justified criticism yes and if Willy stays strong and firm and wins the game I'd be the first to hold my hand up and say well done. But he is not our best goal keeper and we are playing in a final and we should be playing our strongest team.

100% this. Well said that man.

Only a couple of selection decisions , which full backs to play , and does he bring back Navas for Fernando , the way we played at Kiev i wouldnt change anything , but MP does like Navas and if he brings him back against the Dippers , we will be light in the middle of the park , due to injuries Pellers stumbled on a winning formation against Kiev , we should keep it . At least we would have a couple on the bench who can change the game , in Navas and Nacho , unlike recent games when we have had a bench full of EDS kids. First goal is vital today , if we get it , we can sit back , and let the dippers exhaust themselves with their pressing game , if the Dippers get the first goal , we need to be patient and not over commit like we did at the Etihad , our results have been bobbins against this lot recently , and we accuse them of this game being their cup final , well its our cup final as well today , so we need Vinny and Kompany to step up ,COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS

I can't understand why he would tinker with the line up after the last match.

I remember when players used to be rewarded by fine form by staying in the team and playing big games.

If he plays Willy today, he's rewarding him for poor form. His constant flapping and inability to catch a ball bewilders me.

Same team as last match please.

Only a couple of selection decisions , which full backs to play , and does he bring back Navas for Fernando , the way we played at Kiev i wouldnt change anything , but MP does like Navas and if he brings him back against the Dippers , we will be light in the middle of the park , due to injuries Pellers stumbled on a winning formation against Kiev , we should keep it . At least we would have a couple on the bench who can change the game , in Navas and Nacho , unlike recent games when we have had a bench full of EDS kids. First goal is vital today , if we get it , we can sit back , and let the dippers exhaust themselves with their pressing game , if the Dippers get the first goal , we need to be patient and not over commit like we did at the Etihad , our results have been bobbins against this lot recently , and we accuse them of this game being their cup final , well its our cup final as well today , so we need Vinny and Kompany to step up ,COME ON YOU BLUE BOYS
Unfortunately they broke the mould when our Captain was made.

All the best today boys and girls. Always hated Liverpool and their fans, and couldn't stand the Klopp love in if they won.

You should have no problem out singing them anyway, their fans were dreadful at the semi last season. We took the piss that day.

3-1 to you. Aguero to run riot.

well, im expecting a loss given the way we play at the moment and past games against liverpool unless we get luck and we play differently. otherwise bye bye the cup

All the best today boys and girls. Always hated Liverpool and their fans, and couldn't stand the Klopp love in if they won.

You should have no problem out singing them anyway, their fans were dreadful at the semi last season. We took the piss that day.

3-1 to you. Aguero to run riot.
Thanks I'd wish you well for the season but you might need more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.