Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Telegraph this morning said:
Although Pellegrini initially refused to confirm whether it would be Hart or Caballero in goal, the manager eventually revealed his choice. “I have answered that question many times before,” he said. “I don’t change the way I think, we won this cup with [Costel] Pantilimon playing the whole cup so there is no reason to change.”

Enjoy the day Blues: we are in another cup final.

I gojng to start getting ready for the journey. One benefit of being a Manc in exile is that Wembley is almost a home game.

Interesting the different psychology between us and them.

On RAWKs League Cup thread it's full of stuff like this...

Looking forward to this. It's one of the rare occasions where we are a)underdogs and b) The neutral's favourite. (Largely because of Jürgen)..

Can't fucking wait. We're gonna boss these Manc bastards

Can't wait for this, 3-1 to the almighty reds.

Had a dream we won 3-2.....but my dreams never come true, so make that 4-2!

Absolutely buzzin'.

C'MON REDS LET'S SMASH THESE...

We're gonna beat these. 3-1

As Klopp said when he joined us a few weeks back... Believe!

There are some nervous posters on RAWK, who are a little less gung-ho, but none come anywhere near some of the pessimism in here. Don't get me wrong, I think they're worse than the rags, and I'm a "typical City" fan, but we're better than them on every level, including our fans.

I've a feeling we're going to thump em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.