Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be a close game could go either way 2.1,if we score first I feel we will see them off,on a side note was kompany injured when they beat us at home this season?

If we win on Sunday, we will also beat them at Anfield. And if we lose on Sunday we will get nothing in the league game. Therefore we must play and strongest team with no selections based upon promises. Sport is about confidence, ability, and attitude.

Hope tonight takes something out of their legs. They are playing te exact type of game we really struggle against

Will be a close game could go either way 2.1,if we score first I feel we will see them off,on a side note was kompany injured when they beat us at home this season?

Yes. That day had Demichellis, Kolorov and Mangala in it and frankly it was a shambles. Even Sagna had an off day.

Liverpool also have a lot of injury problems and players coming back. It's a completely different game. If we can by pass their workers and keep Coutinho quiet it's ours for the taking for me.

As long as he remembers that day and keeps Kolorov on the bench, we will be a lot better.

Im sorry but Kolarov is utterly dreadful, not quite sure how he hasn't left after all these years. Clichy isn't perfect but is by far the superior left back out of the two.

Caballero is just a poor keeper, he shouldn't be anywhere near the starting eleven.

Thought we finally had a bit of balance in the side last side night don't see why Pellegrini would want to change it, same team for me.

My thoughts entirely. Joe is undoubtedly the more assured and in-form keeper at the moment. There is no place for sentimentality in a cup final. Kolarov has been extremely lucky that there hasn't been a real strong challenger for his position - I feel this is the only reason he has remained in the squad so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.