Pre Match Thread: League Cup Final v Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Cabba is shit but if we drop him after being in goal for all the rounds and win the cup with Hart it won't quite sit right with me, it's not a classy move.

I know Cabba is shit but if we drop him after being in goal for all the rounds and win the cup with Hart it won't quite sit right with me, it's not a classy move.

It wont sit right with the majority of fans who have had to watch Caballero make some dreadful and amateurish mistakes , and Pellegrini has an obligation to pick the best players to compete without sentiment.

He owes that to the club and the supporters .

Caballero. I can't explain this, and I know it's not consistent because I really felt that Pants should have played that FA Cup final three years ago, but I absolutely do not want to see anyone other than Hart coming out of that tunnel at Wembley, and will be deeply pissed off if it's Willy.

The way they train and play it will be really tough on the legs going into a cup final after playing tonight. Let's hope the lads had a day off today and can be ready to go this weekend.

Hoping navas may be fit to play some part his pace later on in the game when legs are tried could be crucial. Hopefully all the confidence gained from last night will put us on top!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.