Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the limp and insipid performance midweek, I'm glad we're back in familiar territory, I'll take a decent performance, and a comanding win please !

This will be the first game I've actually seen us play this season. Shift work is so shit! Might not be the biggest game but I'm excited about this season, good times are in the pipeline. Come on Blues!!
3-0 by the way, put your money on it ;)

Last edited:
I know I have already said but I just want to see this line up so bad....

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Yaya
Fern
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

I can't handle the wait! @!@!@!

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Yaya
Fern
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

haha know how you feel, desperate for your next fix

I reckon the players will be itching at the bit aswell

I would rest VK if he's not fully fit. He tends to have shaky games when he's not 100% e.g. liverpool away 2 years ago when he misplaced the clearance to Coutinho and pretty much all last season. This is why we've signed Otamendi.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Yaya
Fern
De Bruyne
Silva
Sterling
Aguero

It maybe only 20 minutes, but I felt De Bruyne was wasted in the left wing against Juventus. Feels it may take a few matches for him to link up with Sagna/Kolarov well before we see the full efficiency of this team.

It maybe only 20 minutes, but I felt De Bruyne was wasted in the left wing against Juventus. Feels it may take a few matches for him to link up with Sagna/Kolarov well before we see the full efficiency of this team.

Agree he never had much impact on the left against Juventus, seems obvious really Sterling on left, Silva and De Druyne switching between central and right

very very good point. it would mean the pressure on chelsea to go out and win every game would force their coward of a manager to do something alien....and /or force the owner to have him shot and a new super dooper boss pick up the realms and galvanize the team....i dont like the sound of all this and feel nervous again.

I would like to see him on the right wing with sterling on the left and obviously Silva in the middle...I just want to see him stick with this for our premiership games at least. I know he can't do this straight away. It's just me I'm too giddy ha.

Imagine if they all click straight away and when Aguero is fit. Then say 70 mins is on the clock and we bring on Navas against tired legs... or even if we are 3 up against certain teams bring Patrick Roberts on.

We have different options this year, it should be a good one.

Would give Vinny a break this weekend but go with the strongest team possible other than that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.