Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demi for me as well,proven with mangler,otto for tuesday

Hopefully kev will get some proper time with nasri out

Think we will drop our first points

Blessing in disguise with Nasri out.

And when Pellers says he's got a kick I think he means he's too unfit to play his part in 3 games in a week because he's still 2 stone overweight.

Shame we're not going to see Zabba for another 2 weeks, it will put a lot of strain on Sagna who will have to play the next 4 games at least.

Shame we're not going to see Zabba for another 2 weeks, it will put a lot of strain on Sagna who will have to play the next 4 games at least.
He's done brilliantly so far so hopefully he continues that form.

Hoping tomorrow is:

Hart, Sagna, Otamendi, Mangala, Kolarov, Yaya, Fernandinho, Sterling, Silva, KDB, Kun

Demi is a safe option but thinking long term and having bought Otamendi you have to play him. We need to get him up to speed as quickly as possible so that means playing him ahead of Demi. He might end up our best CB but that will only happen if he gets on the pitch.

I would expect Maffeo to play v Sunderland. He has been on the bench and Sagna needs a rest!

I think Sagna will be rested midweek against Sunderland, with Maffeo given a game.

Hart, Sagna, Otamendi, Demi, Kolarov, Yaya, Fernandinho, Sterling, Silva, KDB, Kun

I'd go for this I wouldn't trust Mangala and Otamendi together just yet. Atleast these 2 can communicate with each other properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.