Pre Match Thread | Man City v West Ham

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on whether Silva is fit for me, against Juve he didn't look fit at all.

If he is though, there is no reason not to play the front four of:

-----------Aguero------------
Sterling--Silva--De Bruyne

Navas on the bench for later in the game. Would like to see Nacho on at some point as well, he must be full of confidence after last weekend.

4-1 City

Do you mean no reason that you can think of?

Do you mean no reason that you can think of?

The only reason I can think of is Silva not being 100% apart from that I cant see why not. I don't think he's bought De Bruyne to sit on the bench. Also I've got nothing against Navas I just want to see that front 4 playing together sooner rather than later.

Disappointing to see so many of us hoping for Navas to be dropped.

He seems to be an easy target and I'm not sure why. Along with Sterling he's had a few poor misses this season, but for the most part he's performed better imo.

Silva, KDB, Navas for me.

The only reason I can think of is Silva not being 100% apart from that I cant see why not. I don't think he's bought De Bruyne to sit on the bench. Also I've got nothing against Navas I just want to see that front 4 playing together sooner rather than later.

Whatever team Pellers selects today, I'm sure he has thought it well through.

I dont care who plays so long as they give 100% for the shirt and show appreciation to the fans at the end of the game

Navas hasnt been great i dont know where that comes from, positionally he's fine, but everytime he attempts to break through, or make a decent cross, or against palace...its fail boat.

KDB please, its ludicrous if he doesn't start that side from the start, unless they are planning to use silva sparingly somehow for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.