Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ward has been the weakest in defence this season but quite well in attack (not his main job though) so I am not overly worried as I would have been worried anyway.

I think jedi needs to play. A great interceptor . But i wouldn't play him against a team similar to us in ability . As long as he intercepts and smashes it it's fine. His passing isn't great so zero point trying anyhing bar smashing it up field of straight to Cabaye. But although Cabaye is a massive scalp and could have even aided a team like united . Toure has been the boss again and made matic look like a league 1 player.

Sterling took it easy and you are right. He proved what he can do with quality for a season with Liverpool and 4 games with you. Dann is underated though. But yeah our right side will get mullerd by sterling. Our tatics will be I am sure park the bus and hope for the counter . I think Cabaye will have little influence after watching what you did to matic. We will Sit back and get it to Zaha , bolasie, sako or souare who can leg it with the ball.

Fixed this bit for you. See below.

great interceptor is he. But play him i would not against in ability a team us similar to . As long as intercepts and smashes it he does fine it is.

It is three winnable games but I think the key one is Juve. I’d take a boring nil nil at palace if it meant we could get a 1-0 win and look good against Juve. We always make hard work of CL groups and it would be a massive boost if we could boss the group for a change and qualify with a couple of games to go.
West ham have had a great start but I’m hoping the new manager factor will be wearing thin by the time we play them and if they try and take us on they might be in for a schooling in attacking football.
I'd do it the other way round. Juve are coming for a nil-nil and if it meant six points in the league I would take it. We need 9 points I would say to get out of the group - two wins and three draws would do. The great thing about our group is that teams will take points off each other.

I'd do it the other way round. Juve are coming for a nil-nil and if it meant six points in the league I would take it. We need 9 points I would say to get out of the group - two wins and three draws would do. The great thing about our group is that teams will take points off each other.

Premier League first.

Champions League second. Always.

City start worrying more about Champions League= everyothercunt's best chance of stopping us in Premier League. Blast it in Prem, then worry about the other.

I recon our biggest problem in the Champions League is that we worry about it too much, then it ruins us for the Prem.

Yeah would take the 6 points in Premier league and draw if given the choice

Some people seem to be worried about our lack of natural width if we swap De Bruyne (likes to operate more centrally) for Navas (out and out winger) but I don't think width is where a game at Selhurst Park is going to be won and lost, pitch is about as wide as my back garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.