Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
The appeal of Nasri ahead of KDB is that at some point in the season, every player will have their moment where they are important and need to deliver. For them to deliver they need to be content, happy with the manager and their role in the squad. So Nasri should start a game before KDB does, not only for squad harmony, but that is the main reason for me. It just seems like the right decision. He scored against Everton, and should be given the chance to step it up a notch v Palace. Didn't his best run of form for City come when Silva was out one time and Nasri played centrally? I'm sure that was the case. I'd definitely start Nasri v Palace, bring KDB on with 20 minutes left, and then start Kev v Juventus. Squad game these days. We only played a settled team so far because it was one game per week. Now the rotation begins.

Fully agree. If he does not get a chance after playing well it sends out completely the wrong signal to the squad. The beauty of our squad now is if Nasri is not up to the mark then KDB is ready to step in.
I hope David is rested for the Juve and West ham games. He is so precious to us that we shouldn't take any risks and we have such good cover for him we will be fine. Everyone needs to play his part

I can’t agree with Nasri getting a start for sentiment reasons. I strongly believe KDB is a better player and as we have key fixtures coming up we need him up to speed as quickly as possible. We know what Nasri is all about but it would be good idea to give KDB a start ahead of the Juve game. There are loads of games coming up and Sterling and/or Navas will need a rest at some point so plenty of opportunity to give Nasri a starting spot.

Nasri for Silva is all that is needed.

If it doesn't work De Bruyne on for last 25mins ,to replace him, otherwise he will replace Navas.

I would play De Bruyne as CAM, and then Nasri on the right. Navas has the pace we sometimes need, and he can sometimes make a descent cross, but honestly, that's it, that's what Navas brings, and I feel like Nasri will bring more. He's definitely better at passing the ball around, which will come in handy, when Palace is parking the bus, and I think he's very hungry to prove himself.

With the loads of injuries we've still got and Palace being in good form, I'd settle for a draw there if we can beat Juve on Tuesday. Ideally the Rags and Dippers will draw and Everton can take at least a point of Chelsea. Could be a big weekend for Arsenal to climb up in the table.

If fernando is fit, I'd be pushing yaya into the number 10, the counter attacks will need legs tomorrow...

I'd go

.................hart....................

Sagna.....vin.........mango.......AK

.........fernando....dinho...........

.................yaya....................

Navas.........................sterling

.................kun.....................

Slowly slowly with KDB, needs to get to know his teammates, nasri is an impact player for me now!!!!

Gets my vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.