Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not rubbish Samir knows the reasons why Navas has been placed ahead of him; give him a chance, he's fighting for his place which means he'd give his all! On the other hand, Navas tends to slow down after an odd/rare run of good form. This is what has played out exactly so far this season. Three very good perfomances followed by a very poor one was not a surprising thing to see from Navas.

This is what he called rubbish, "Navas has the pace we sometimes need, and he can sometimes make a descent cross, but honestly, that's it, that's what Navas brings."
And he's right, it's absolute rubbish.

No it is rubbish, I agree with @mosssideblue , you are completely disregarding Navas' defensive attitude which will be vital in this game. Samir will not track back with Souare and help Sagna with Bolasie, Navas will. Also are you saying that Navas' 3 good games and 1 poor one is a bad start to the season, his 3 good games were in the 3 hardest games on paper, he was only ineffective against Watford because they didn't attack and leave space in behind for 90 minutes, something Palace will not do. Its De Bruyne or Nasri tomorrow, not both imo.

I disagree.
If it were me I'd copy what Arsenal did.
Play the creative players.
Flood the midfield.
Use the full backs as width.
Palace biggest strength is counter attacking.
They can't counter attack if they don't have the ball.

Hart
Sagna
Kompany
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernandinho
Yaya
Navas
De Bruyne
Sterling
Aguero

Surely?

Who remembers Ali Benarbia's MOTM performance on his debut? Don't think he really needed time to get to know his team, quality players will usually find a way, I would love to see KDB on from the start tomorrow in the Silva role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.