Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Nasri will come in for Silva, with De Bruyne on the bench. Nasri looked good when he came on against Watford, and will be fresh having not been involved in the internationals. He tends to play better when he's the main playmaker, rather than playing second fiddle to Silva. Not sure if Pellegrini will want to throw De Bruyne in straight away.

Who remembers Ali Benarbia's MOTM performance on his debut? Don't think he really needed time to get to know his team, quality players will usually find a way, I would love to see KDB on from the start tomorrow in the Silva role.
That bloke was immense when he came to us. Great memories of him.

Reckon it will be a doddle for city. After all city's team cost 20x more than silly old Palace. Wouldn't be fair if city didn't win....

I think Nasri will come in for Silva, with De Bruyne on the bench. Nasri looked good when he came on against Watford, and will be fresh having not been involved in the internationals. He tends to play better when he's the main playmaker, rather than playing second fiddle to Silva. Not sure if Pellegrini will want to throw De Bruyne in straight away.

He has, but it's a chance for De Bruyne to play in his favoured number ten, it's a tough game, and he's bought to be the difference, I like Nasri, but he has an infuriating tendency to slow the game down, where De Bruyne offers us that urgency that our football sometimes needs.

Simple call for me. Nasri in for Silva and if things aren't working out De Bruyne off the bench.

------------------------------Hart--------------------------------
Sagna----------Kompany------Mangala-------------Kolarov
-------------Yaya-------------------Fernandinho-------------
Navas---------------------Nasri-------------------------Raheem
------------------------Aguero-----------------------------------

1-3 City. Aguero x2, Sterling.

Pretty much how I expect us to start. Nasri will slip in Silva's spot easily imo. Pointless rocking the boat for the sake of a new signing(Can't fuckin wait to see Kev playin though :)

Reckon it will be a doddle for city. After all city's team cost 20x more than silly old Palace. Wouldn't be fair if city didn't win....
You have got the wrong set of fans mate, you won't find many of us that cocky of course we have the right to be confident but we more than any set of fans know it can be a funny old game

Are you 10 years old?
I'm having my doubts on you being from Moss Side as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.