Pre Match Thread | Palace v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that I should know this - but on hols. Did Sergio play an international or is he rested ahead of this game?
Came on for the last 10' minutes against Mexico, scored one and assisted one* to earn a 2:2 draw against Mexico.

Read that on here, he 100% scored, not sought clarification on the assist.

Sorry if it's already been posted but looking for links to the game, working away outside the country, also Blues in sweden looking for good links.. Your help would be great..

Sorry if it's already been posted but looking for links to the game, working away outside the country, also Blues in sweden looking for good links.. Your help would be great..

As I am on hols a PM with a link would be much appreciated

Swings and round abouts. If we do that and take 3 points its great, if we do that and don't get 3 points people will question why Aguero wasn't on.

Best case scenario for me would be Aguero starting and getting a couple before half time - early sub for Bony.

Personally I have faith in Bony, always rated him at Swansea & said I'd love him at City, whilst he's not as insane as Aguero I would feel no dread seeing him in the starting 11 that I got with Dzeko (sorry, love the guy just didn't rate him as a starter). No matter who starts we'll have a strong 11 & a strong bench.

Good post mate. Bony is not as bad as some might fear, but I agree lets see if we can get a couple up and then put him on.

Eh? Bony is a bloody good player. If he wasn't in a squad behind the best striker in the world (or one of two or three, not more), he'd be in our team. He's defnitely a better player than Dzeko for his hold-up play and lay-offs (and this is not supposed to be slagging Edin, who was a good servant to the club). Like any player, he needs game time to play himself into the team, and he's had little of that (see above reason). I don't think he's played a single ninety-minute match for us yet. I sometimes think we're in danger of getting spoilt at City…

Does anyone know a website I could use to stream the game for a low cost ? I've seen Fernando run faster than the streams I normally get

Eh? Bony is a bloody good player. If he wasn't in a squad behind the best striker in the world (or one of two or three, not more), he'd be in our team. He's defnitely a better player than Dzeko for his hold-up play and lay-offs (and this is not supposed to be slagging Edin, who was a good servant to the club). Like any player, he needs game time to play himself into the team, and he's had little of that (see above reason). I don't think he's played a single ninety-minute match for us yet. I sometimes think we're in danger of getting spoilt at City…

Hope you didn't mis interpret my post. I am fully onboard with you regarding Wilf. Great player, great touch, strong as an ox and knows where the back of the net is

Hope you didn't mis interpret my post. I am fully onboard with you regarding Wilf. Great player, great touch, strong as an ox and knows where the back of the net is

I understood you. We are agreed, mate. I was confident about Jovetic, but I was wrong. Wilfried, I'm even more confident about. Sergio will get injured, unfortunately. (If he doesn't, we'll piss this league, but we know that it tends to happen…) It's great to know we've got Bony as back-up — especially when you think of him getting assists from KDB, or laying the ball off to Raheem just outside the box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.