Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see us use this tournament to give some of the youngsters a game. I wouldn't go full-Wenger, because the whole point is to give them experience playing in the first team, and so you don't want that first team to not actually have any first teamers in it. But I think Iheanacho's due a start after a couple of decent performances from the bench. I doubt Roberts will start, but I'd like to see him come on at some point to play alongside the likes of De Bruyne.

......................................Caballero........................

....Sagna.............Demi................Ottamendi......................Kolorov.....

..................Fernando.......................Fernandinho.........

................Roberts.........De Bruyne..............Sterling....

..........................................Bony.....................

De Bruyne needs to start to get him used to playing in our system which from the looks of things on Saturday won't take him long.

Bony and Sterling need to start to get their seasons firing. If they cant do it against the Mackems then there's no hope cos they are garbage!

Back 4, hardly any changes as Kompany and Mangala out.

Potentially a banana skin this. We used to be masters at turning up at dog sh*t teams then getting beat. Hopefully not anymore. ;)

I'd like to see Maffeo start. Good experience & would give Sagna a rest.

Be good to see more of Otamendi.

If Iheancho is going to get a start then this could be the one though I feel Bony needs to start so he can build his confidence up.

Can only see Roberts & Garcia on the bench. At best Roberts may get on as a sub.

55ff0c55ba606.jpg

Edit: Forgot GK - Caballero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.