Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
I be tempted to play a 4-4-2 and I would play both Kun and Bony from the start.
Willy
Sagna MDM , Otamendi , Kolarov
Navas , Fernando , KDB , Sterling
Kun , Bony

We need to get back to winning ways and we need to get minutes to Otamendi , MDM , Fernando and KDB.

My Team:

Willy,

Maffeo, MDM, Otamendi, Kolarov

Fernando, George Evans, KDB, Sterling

Bony e Iheanacho

Sub: Hart, Sagna, Fernandinho, Yaya, Navas, Aguero, Roberts

I be tempted to play a 4-4-2 and I would play both Itchy and Bony from the start.
Willy
....... MDM , Otamendi , Kolarov
Navas , Fernando , KDB , Sterling
Itchy , Bony

I am not sure about the RB position. Don't know much about Maffeo . We need to get back to winning ways and we need to get minutes to Otamendi , MDM , Fernando and KDB.

I am hoping SAFC will decide with they really have to give everything towards Premiership survival. If I was a Sunderland fan I'd be feeling sick already. Another season of nail biting and frustration ahead. They might think that City are beatable, which of course we are, and vulnerable given the injuries, games and other priorities we have, and therefore they may see us as a way of kick-starting their season, but more likely I think they will rest players and give absolutely everything towards Premiership survival.

They have Utd at the weekend. If they lose there they will be cut adrift.

It is time to put some youngsters in the starting line-up even though I don't like advocating it.
But Kun need to be rested as he is obviously not fully recovered from the Palace game and with our injury list we cannot afford for any more of the key players to get injured.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.