Pre Match Thread | Sunderland v City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good shout, I saw this game as more of a opportunity to rest big names but it could be the perfect chance for Serg to get his mojo back.

i`d love nothing better than to see nacho and roberts and denayer if he wasnt out on loan getting game time but it must be done at the right time for the team once we are in control of games

I agree with the statements that we need to win this game but at the same time give some minutes to the younger players. The ideal lineup for me is

Caballero
Maffeo ottamendi demi kola
Fernando fernandinho ( yaya coming on in 2nd half)
Roberts kdb sterling
Iheanacho

I think we can afford to play Sagna at right back if Zabaleta is on course to return by end of the month.

We need to win. It's away from home against a Premiership club. We can't play more than 1 or 2 kids. It would be damaging to go out for the club and the kids. If we get through and get a home draw then we can play them again and maybe 1 or 2 more can come on from the bench.

Sunderland should as a football club be entirely focussed on staying up, but we need silverware to continue growing

Rest aguero silva and yaya.

Bony up front with the msg now or never in his ear.

And drop navas ...play roberts as roberts has been playing well and navas needs to know he is droppable.

Otamendi with mdm at centre half

Kdb in the silva role along with fernado and fernandihnio

Sterling on the left

That's how I see it as well. Willy in nets with Sagna and Kolarov as full backs. Roberts deserves his chance and Bony in last chance saloon territory.

Might be an ideal opportunity to play a couple of players out of form sterling navas bony and to give kdb a bit more time in the team!

Willy

maffeo
otemendi
demi
Kola

nando
yaya ( diniho 2nd half)

Navas
kdb
sterling

bony

bench
Wright
sagna
humprhrys
garcia
diniho
nacho
roberts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.